Property Management - Services
Selecting a Property Management Company to oversee your investment real estate can be difficult.
This guide will help explain the questions you should ask when choosing a Property Management Company and explain why Prudential Ridgeway Realty is the right choice for you.
From marketing your home on the Internet to assisting with the myriad of decisions related to your property, Prudential Ridgeway Realtys Property Management offers the skills, experience and advice necessary to protect the value of your investment property(s) and provide the highest possible yield.
When Interviewing Property Managers, Ask:
- How long has your company been in business?
- Are you a full-time property manager or handling rentals as a sideline to your sales interests?
- How do you keep abreast of the laws affecting rental properties?
- What are the hours of operation and how are emergencies handled?
- How are market rents established and prospective tenants qualified?
- Does your company employ administrative personnel exclusively for investment properties?
- How often are disbursements made to owners, and do statements accompany checks?
- Are owners given advance notice of pending vacancies and other changes in the status of their properties?
- What is the process for handling delinquent accounts and do you utilize attorneys for collections?
- Do you disclose all fees and charges for which an owner is responsible?
- What other expertise does your company offer?
Why Prudential Ridgeway Realty Property Management Is the Right Choice:
- Property Managers do not list or sell real estate, devoting 100% of their time to management. Members of our team have many years of experience with all types of investment properties and homeowners associations.
- Property Managers are on call 24 hours a day for emergencies and offices are open six days a week. We constantly monitor the rental market to ensure equitable returns on your investment. Our tenant selection criteria are precise and impartial from credit checks to former landlord references.
- Our competent, full-time staff provides timely and accurate information to clients using state-of-the-art software.
- Funds are distributed continuously by check or direct deposit.
- Frequent correspondence is provided to keep owners apprised of changes to their property. Delinquent rents are priorities and attorneys utilized specializing in Tenant/Landlord Law ensures the highest collection rates in the shortest time possible.
- Our fees are very competitive and we will gladly outline them. You can be assured of getting maximum value and high level of service at Prudential Ridgeway Realty. Experience Counts!